David Bowie 2020 UK Quarter Ounce Gold Proof Coin : Royal Mint Music Legends Series
At the time of writing, no information has been officially released by The Royal Mint. However, as is customary, a Royal Proclamation has been published by The Privy Council, which gives us the basic facts on the upcoming release.
David Bowie Gold Coins
- One Kilo £1,000 / One Thousand Pounds
- Five Ounce, £500 / Five Hundred Pounds
- Two Ounce, £200 / Two Hundred Pounds
- One Ounce, £100 / One Hundred Pounds
- Quarter Ounce, £25 / Twenty Five Pounds
David Bowie Silver Coins
- Five Ounce, £10 / Ten Pounds
- Two Ounce, £5 / Five Pounds
- One Ounce, £2 / Two Pounds
- Half Ounce, £1 / One Pound
David Bowie Cupro-nickel Coins
At this stage, the main snippit of detail in the proclamation in relation to the design is:
... and for the reverse a depiction of David Bowie and the inscription "BOWIE".
The one kilo gold proof coin will have a patterned edge, whilst all other denominations will have a grained edge.
We are always proud to show off our previous customers experiences with you and what they thought of our purchasing through with Britannia Coins.